Aston Villa (A) - Wed 6th Dec, 20:15 | PL | Pre Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please no Alvarez.

Love the lad, but he is the main problem.

He is the one leaving Rodri exposed. Gives away cheap ball and doesn't get back with runners.

Not his fault, but him being on the pitch also prevents us changing the attacking option off the bench.

Wonderful dead ball delivery, incredible awareness in the penalty area, but we all know he will make way again for KDB.

Having Julian in from the start makes us far too attacking, we need any extra sitter alongside Rodders right now?
Completely disagree. He and Doku changed the game completely against Leipzig. We clearly have a few issues this season, the most notable of which is no KDB and Ilkay deciding to move on. Each to their own but I don’t think Alvarez is the issue

With the absence of personnel it will be interesting to see what pep pops up with. For me we should go "safe" and keep it simple. But pep's better than me!

Simply can’t afford not to win this the way our rivals keep getting stuffy late winners. We have to stay in the title race and wait for those cockney cunts to start losing and getting some bad luck. It has to happen at some point.

Please no Alvarez.

Love the lad, but he is the main problem.

He is the one leaving Rodri exposed. Gives away cheap ball and doesn't get back with runners.

Not his fault, but him being on the pitch also prevents us changing the attacking option off the bench.

Wonderful dead ball delivery, incredible awareness in the penalty area, but we all know he will make way again for KDB.

Having Julian in from the start makes us far too attacking, we need any extra sitter alongside Rodders right now?
Exactly, because he plays too high in the spaces Haaland wants to occupy it also forces Rodri to play 10 yards higher, this space behind then exposes Rodri and maybe the reason for his bookings and consequence of the defense exposed. Our central midfielders have to arrive later in the area, hopefully KDB will help with this

Think this is the 1st time since … can’t remember … since whenever that I am nót confident we will win this game.
With Rodri suspended, Grealish suspended just as Doku is doubtful (and probably out), Stones still doubtful, leaking goals for fun, and Haaland missing sitters, one can hardly feel confident to a midweek away game at Villa with a really good homerecord.

God I hope I will eat humblepie tomorow.
It’s funny mate, but I’ve got the opposite feeling about the game.

I’m a firm believer that when our backs are to the wall, we’re at our best.

In this case we’re down on numbers, but I still think we’ll have to much for Villa. They are a really good team, and the crowd will be baying for blood, but it’s in those moments that our outstanding team rises to the occasion.

Come on City!

It’s funny mate, but I’ve got the opposite feeling about the game.

I’m a firm believer that when our backs are to the wall, we’re at our best.

In this case we’re down on numbers, but I still think we’ll have to much for Villa. They are a really good team, and the crowd will be baying for blood, but it’s in those moments that our outstanding team rises to the occasion.

Come on City!
Very difficult game when we are at full strength but with half our team out and not on form this is going to be a tough one . Need to start it moving asap if we are gonna be in this title race .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.