Aston Villa (A) - Wed 6th Dec, 20:15 | PL | Pre Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not good without rodders as the three defeats showed, no gundy to step in makes it , i would say , impossible task tonite , beast me tomorrow if i am proven wrong !
I won't no matter the result Kaz. We are more than capable without Rodri to beat Villa.
We couldn't win against Chelsea , Spurs and Liverpool both at home with Rodri in the side.

Yeah, I'd be tempted to play all three (Stones, Lewis and Kovacic) with a front three of Bernardo, Foden and Haaland. Alvarez and Doku (hopefully) to come off the bench if needed.

Agreed. It feels strange to leave out Alvarez given his set-piece abilities in a game that'll be tight but I think Pep will (rightly) opt for control tonight.

Yeah, I'd be tempted to play all three (Stones, Lewis and Kovacic) with a front three of Bernardo, Foden and Haaland. Alvarez and Doku (hopefully) to come off the bench if needed.

I’d play all 3 of Stones, Lewis and Kovacic but have Stones in the back 4 stepping in, means dropping one of Walker or Akanji. I’d like to see Ake start as well for Gvardiol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.