Aston Villa (A) - Wed 6th Dec, 20:15 | PL | Pre Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Emery using counter attacks very well this season. they can be a bit naive like in first round vs Castle, but since then they are quite decent going forward causing problems to all their opponents.

defend like we did vs Chelsea or Spurs and its almost certain we concede more than 1 goal here.

only we scored more in 14 round than Villa so far, and they scored the most at home, and have a 6/6 record at home. they hoping for lucky number 7 next game.

we failed to win this fixture last year, was 1-0 up then throw it away second half.

this is a pretty hard game and Arse/Pool wants nothing else more than us dropping points here as well making it 4 games in a row without a win.
Time for our midfield to step up

Predicting a defeat, first for a very long time.
Missing players, fatigue and powderpuff defence.
2 nil Villa.

If that is the team, I’ll hand over the keys to my house, the forum, everything. It’s all yours.
Ha. We don't have many other options at the minute, do we?

I forgot Kovacic who will likely start.

Team will have to seriously pick up their performances to get anything out of this.

With players suspended or injured I unfortunately can't see it.

But then they've proven not to be written off.

No Rodri, no points!
I love Rodri, but it's not like he's been at his brilliant best over the last few games. I said in his player thread that I think it's far more tactical than him being off-form, but maybe seeing Nunes/Kovacic in there for a game versus a good team like Villa could be beneficial. I know I'm reaching a bit. Ha.

This game was gonna be difficult with Rodri but now it’s got 100 percent even worse . Hardest away game so far this season this will be .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.