Aston Villa (A) - Wed 6th Dec, 20:15 | PL | Pre Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume Konsa is at right back. Probably a wise decision from Unai considering what Phil has done to Cash over the years. I feel like Phil struggles at times with fullbacks who are big and physical as well.

Surprised to see Tielemans starting. Bailey and Watkins up front aren't shabby in the slightest.

Cant help but feel that Phillips is off in January, there has to be something going on that stops him from being picked. I suspect there is a deal on the table and we are only going to use him as a very last resort.

I think Newcastle would be a great move for him.
It's not worked out - so any move would be great for both parties.
It happens and everyone moves on

Cant help but feel that Phillips is off in January, there has to be something going on that stops him from being picked. I suspect there is a deal on the table and we are only going to use him as a very last resort.

I think Newcastle would be a great move for him.
he’s not match fit / match strong. looks weak compared to his time in Leeds. theres also one less midfield berth this season and Pep wants a baller next to Rodri.

also hes fucking wank

Come on blue boys, prove me wrong and Muller these twats

It will probably only be when the season is over that we learn how many of tonight’s squad were playing through injury. We know the ones that are out sidelined, but given how much football we are playing and how it’s the same ones turning up and out every three days, I’d be surprised if there are many who aren’t playing with knocks.

Hopefully a bit of Xmas cheer tonight. Sure need it after Spuds. We can win this but also can see how we won't. I'll reserve judgement until I see if we can be arsed to put down a marker tonight and put in a shift. If we do, we should do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.