Aston Villa (A) - Wed 6th Dec, 20:15 | PL | Pre Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant help but feel that Phillips is off in January, there has to be something going on that stops him from being picked. I suspect there is a deal on the table and we are only going to use him as a very last resort.

I think Newcastle would be a great move for him.

team picks itself really. bar maybe Ake for Gvardiol.

I hope Nunez can get some confidence in the coming games as he looks talented and physically can be a presence that the likes of Lewis and Bernardo cant really be in midfield. seems like city fans writing him off. assume Kovacic not ready to start - started the season looking great lets hope he can get back to that

The Boys in Blue never give in, they fight to the end. Come on City, come on City. Show ‘em lads, show ‘em all. Especially the Midland middies, especially the stupid, biased media who wouldn’t know a good team ever. But tonight especially that load of Specsavers needing small minded officials who still think they’ll beat us down. Think again you PIGMOL lot. This is Manchester City and PEP you are dealing with suckers. :-)

THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD.

Great to see our Gael Clichy but even better to see JOHN BOY back where he belongs. My first Christmas present has now arrived. ;-) :-)

Stones over Kovacic in midfield is pretty damning.

Phillips and Kovacic supposed to have been bought to help out Rodri.
Kovacic could only manage 5 minutes at the weekend and we’ve no idea how fit Stones is. He’s only played 90 minutes for us once this season, against that lot, and managed 70 odd in another two. I’d be surprised if he goes beyond 60. I doubt Nunes will play and Phillips might not be worth risking if you hope to sell him in 25 days.

Brilliant to see Stones back although it’s a tough job first game back.

Would have liked to see Ake starting instead of Gvardiol for control. With both Rodri and Grealish out any control would be nice…

Aside from that it’s probably the best side Pep could field given the circumstances.

Going for a draw, 2-2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.