Aston Villa (A) - Wed 6th Dec, 20:15 | PL | Pre Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hasn't done for years now.
Was in there last season & the previous one or 2. Pubs just a shell, toilets inside are the only things in use! Beer is served in the car park from a cabin, seem to remember a food trailer as well. They charge a couple of quid to access these amazing facilities as well. Body search on entry performed by the usual Silverbacks!

For any gamblers. Villa have won their last 13 at home. Outscored everyone in Europe bar Bayern in home games this season.
We've lost the last 3 or 4 Rodri hasn't played.
Villa are 4/1 for the home win
I've laid City on Betfair for all the reasons you have mentioned but I've just got a funny feeling that we'll do them tonight.

Was in there last season & the previous one or 2. Pubs just a shell, toilets inside are the only things in use! Beer is served in the car park from a cabin, seem to remember a food trailer as well. They charge a couple of quid to access these amazing facilities as well. Body search on entry performed by the usual Silverbacks!
It's definitely not open to away fans tonight, I've had an email from the OSC telling me. I thought it'd been home fans only for a couple of seasons now so stand corrected. Needs knocking though down to be fair!

Ok ill re-phrase. Regardless off his worth, there are much much better number 8s out there.

And as a striker hes not getting anything like 25+ goals. Hes a decent 20 goals a season striker. Maybe slightly better than jesus.

In my opinion of course
Of course there are better number 8s, largely because Alvarez isn't a number 8 and never has been.

The fact that Pep even trusts him to play in that position is telling, but I'm fairly sure he isn't the long term solution.

Play a back 4 tonight with John Stones alongside Philips in front of them and we might get away with it.

(stands back and waits for the flack)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.