Aston Villa (H) 03 April 2024

Hello,

Traveling from the states and looking for three tickets if anyone has any to spare

Thank you

Spare for Villa at home. Senior ticket. £25. Colin Bell Level 1.

Only seniors please (unless you are willing to pay the cost of upgrading the ticket).

Hi

Looking for 1 adult and 1 u18 together if possible? If not i'll gladly take 2 adults together.

After 2 spare for villa for me & my son, supporter numbers at the ready. Thanks

There's limited numbers of tickets available through the official site.....

View attachment 111571
Am I correct in saying you need a Cityzen membership still to purchase these?

I’m up in Manchester that night for work and I’m keen to get to the game with a mate I’m visiting. Is anyone able to purchase me two if they have an account?

Am I correct in saying you need a Cityzen membership still to purchase these?

I’m up in Manchester that night for work and I’m keen to get to the game with a mate I’m visiting. Is anyone able to purchase me two if they have an account?
Yes you need a supporter number. Even if someone was prepared to do what you want, you'd still need a supporter number for the tickets to be transferred over. In your case, my understanding would be that you'd need two supporter numbers (for two tickets). Though I stand to be corrected on that.

Yes you need a supporter number. Even if someone was prepared to do what you want, you'd still need a supporter number for the tickets to be transferred over. In your case, my understanding would be that you'd need two supporter numbers (for two tickets). Though I stand to be corrected on that.
Understood - thank you. Have just secured two tickets and bought two memberships to do so.

I’m an Ipswich fan but can’t wait for my Man City water bottle to arrive…!

Looking forward to the game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.