Aston Villa (H) 03 April 2024

Jim, I'm travelling from close to where you are. I get the ferry (hate flying) - return boat/train ticket is €94. Midweek hotels in Manchester can be as cheap as £30 or £40 per night. Check out Sachas (I know!). I've gone to most of the midweek games this season on those prices, and will probably do the Villa game too!
Hi,
Like you with flying, I can’t stand the ferry. The sea sickness hits me hard. Plus, when you add in the cost of getting to Dublin (and back), plus the same on the other side (Holyhead to Manchester), it's not all that much cheaper. And midweek games are a no no; two days' loss of pay. Plus, I find it a tiring trip on the ferry anyway, even without the seasickness draining you.

my ticket is available for the Villa game, its in the South Stand Level 3, Block 316, Row X

will need to transfer via friends and family so will need your support number and either surname or post code

£40 , pm if interested thanks

cheers

Selling 2 tickets - FV - £80 for the pair

South Stand, L2, 217

Transfer via friends and family

***SOLD***

Last edited:
Ticket ssl3 for sale dd £30 , bank transfer snd needs to have supporter no. to transfer ticket

1 adult ticket available in CBL3 at £40

Supporter number required for transfer

PM if interested

SOLD

Last edited:
Selling two adult tickets

South Stand Level 1

Few rows apart

One Block 115 Row V

One Block 114 Row N

£45 each

No supporter number needed, I have the tickets ready to send

SOLD

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.