Aston Villa (H) 03 April 2024

Hi, if anyone would help I would really appreciate it. I got a ticket for the Villa match on Wednesday via StubHub before I knew of this forum unfortunately. On the ticket it’s says ageband: Under 18 Cityzen. Does that mean the ticket is for under 18 or the account/membership for the ticket is Under 18. If it’s the ticket I know I’m not getting in but if it it’s just the account/membership and not the ticket would I be able to get it? Can Under 18 Cityzen members even get adult tickets?
Thanks!

9B385DCC-60E8-473A-9119-46E5237C7D93.jpeg

Hi, if anyone would help I would really appreciate it. I got a ticket for the Villa match on Wednesday via StubHub before I knew of this forum unfortunately. On the ticket it’s says ageband: Under 18 Cityzen. Does that mean the ticket is for under 18 or the account/membership for the ticket is Under 18. If it’s the ticket I know I’m not getting in but if it it’s just the account/membership and not the ticket would I be able to get it? Can Under 18 Cityzen members even get adult tickets?
Thanks!

View attachment 112402
Itll be a u18 ticket mate. Chances are you’ll get stopped and asked to go to ticket office to pay to upgrade to an adult. However as it’ll be in a different fans name and not 100% sure if they’ll do it for you.

1 spare Block 125, a few seats from the front and the away dug-out £40 - will need supporter number - edit - SOLD

Last edited:
Hi, been trying to get 4 x Tickets via the main ticket website and just won’t process the payment whenever I go to the final step… ideally looking for 4 tickets 2 adult and 2 u18s …. All 4 don’t have to be right next to other but ideally close… if anyone is selling 4… many thanks

1 adult ticket available in NSL2 at £30

Supporter number required for transfer

PM if interested

SOLD

Last edited:
I still have 1 1894 hospitality ticket for the game. If anybody is interested let me know. Will give it up for less than what I paid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.