Aston Villa (H) 03 April 2024

Looking for two tickets for me and my 14 year old son. Many thanks.

Looking for an 18-21 single in SS1 thanks blues

Edit: sorted now found one on the website

Last edited:
Am over for this game and looking to take my 14 year-old nephew, who lives in Germany, to his first City game. If anyone has two tickets together that they don't need, we'd be extremely grateful.

EDIT - Someone has already very kindly offered to help with this, for which I am, indeed, extremely grateful.

Last edited:
Long shot, but I'm looking for 4 tickets for the Villa game (2 adults, 2 kids).

Travelling over from Ireland for the game.

The boys are Junior members but my wife and I would join the membership if we know we can get tickets.

We're keeping an eye on the resale section on the City website.

Thanks.

Are there any tips on how to secure a group of 4 tickets together to the Aston Villa match? If not in a contiguous block, then at least somewhat close together. I'm traveling from the USA to the UK with my wife and two kids (aged 10 and 12). We are all Matchday and Junior Members. I woke up at 1:55am this morning for the opening of the Ticket Exchange window for Aston Villa, but there weren't even 2 tickets close together, let alone 4. It's starting to seem like livefootballtickets.com may be the only viable route (with all the risk and unsavoriness that entails).

Are there any tips on how to secure a group of 4 tickets together to the Aston Villa match? If not in a contiguous block, then at least somewhat close together. I'm traveling from the USA to the UK with my wife and two kids (aged 10 and 12). We are all Matchday and Junior Members. I woke up at 1:55am this morning for the opening of the Ticket Exchange window for Aston Villa, but there weren't even 2 tickets close together, let alone 4. It's starting to seem like livefootballtickets.com may be the only viable route (with all the risk and unsavoriness that entails).
Sometimes around a week before the game the club releases all the seats they held for offsite hospitality in East Stand 3, so you might be able to get 4 in a row if that happens

After two tickets if anyone has them spare. Helped people out here before but on the other end for this game.

Cheers

Looking for two tickets for the Villa game together if possible, or even within close proximity.

It is my dad's 70th birthday so have booked travel and accomodation from Scotland. I have a supporters number and membership but I can't see anywhere getting two tickets together apart from paying ridiculously over the odds on the usual websites. Twitter and other sources seem to be full of scammers as well.

Any help would be appreciated greatly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.