Aston Villa (H) | PL | Post-match Thread

Yes it’s always fascinating to see how Pep plays it. We’ve had David and YaYa and now Gundo who all are almost impossible to replace like for like so adjustments needed to be made like you say. As for Haaland I think the solution is to play similar to yesterday and work quicker to create the chances for him, I may be wrong but don’t see him regularly dropping deep etc - yesterday Alvarez had 3 golden chances which I bet Erling was kicking his lips at
To be fair, Haaland has uncharacteristically missed several sitters this season, so on his current form I dunno if he'd have had more success than Julian did.

This is my last reply as I think we've gone as far with argument as possible. I don't want City to sell him and yes he is an out and out goalscorer. There is nothing wrong with that, that is what he was bought to do and his record speaks for itself.
Erling has had two months out injured and before the end of March was on thirty-one goals on all comps. They are stellar stats - he'll very likely score forty goals with two months out. Anyone who wants to nit-pick is very strange imo.

I think after all their achievements they definitely deserve our backing.
Correct - unfortunately we have a 'Blue Moan' contingent amongst our fans. One sits behind me - moans through every season - especially last season - an annoying fan. Thankfully our 38 major trophies and two trebles in 14 seasons god of a coach is in charge and not the knee-jerk moaners. At the moment they're saying we should drop Eddie to the bench and to a lesser extent, Erling. Jokers.

Imagine getting so angry about a throwaway line in an article you write an letter to the paper demanding a correction and retraction before even bothering to check the table.
I know. Sorry. I must be more mature. Unfortunately whenever I see an article by that rag barsteward mocking and belittleing my club it annoys me. I suppose my emotions got the better of me. Not had a reply yet from The Guardian. Wasn't he the one who circled empty seats at the Etihad for MEN? I could be wrong, may have been some other "journalist". I'm not going to sit back and take biased statements about my club and not feel the need to defend them. Even after tonights loss at Chelsea they are still 6th! As they were last night when the bitter Rag Jackson wrote his piece. Jamie Jackson is not your friend. The bitter tawt hates little "Citeh".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.