Aston Villa (H) Post Match Thread

I just love this club ........they put me through the fucking wringer time after time but the emotion shown here mirrors what we all felt yesterday.

Didn't appear to be too much wrong with Kyle Walker !!

I bet he won't. But you definitely need a shag, you sound frustrated over something this insignificant.
Just my opinion that fan channels and that kind of stuff are shite. Doesn’t matter if you don’t agree does it? I tend to go to a match to watch it not record myself watching it like any **** is interested. I’m sure he’s sound, doesn’t change anything though

I just love this club ........they put me through the fucking wringer time after time but the emotion shown here mirrors what we all felt yesterday.

The week before the QPR game i imagined how the game would go and probably came up with ten or twenty variations, but we were never gonna lose. Last week I didn't know where to start. I shouldn't have listened to Tyler bollocking on about me never seeing the likes of the QPR game again. There'll probably be a repeat some time next season. Another Bernabeu moment, a QPR game, and a Watford final. But that's what I've watched over six or seven decades. Would't change it for anyone playing in red!

"Assault" apparently. He had a couple taps on the head and was pushed. No injuries, none. It's clear why Villa did not even bother launching a complaint. Not saying those people should've done it but it's clear he wasn't harmed or intended to be harmed. You know those dippers at Sky wanted to put something out instantly so it makes headlines just as we win the league.
Legally its definitely assault. Common assault requires minimal contact. In fact it requires no contact at all. Throw an object at someone and miss, you’ve committed assault

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.