Aston Villa (H) Post Match Thread

I'm in 327 and there was an Irish guy in row Z who did nothing but abuse the players the whole game. Abused pep. He left at 2-0 and didn't return. Hope he missed it all
Bonkers mate. Everyone was stressed but they've given us so much joy over the years, people like these just need to stay away from football - it's not for them.

He's literally living the life we all want, and i know for a fact that its taken @twosips years of hardwork and stress of whether there was actually a living in this for him, to get where he is now. I for one wish him all the best, he represents the best of City fans and hes 1000000% better than the nobs that represent the other clubs.
Absolutely, I subscribed to his channel when it was barely on a 1000, I'm loving the fact the channel has grown and watch it regularly, as you said, he is a good representation of City fans, if it was some knock off mark goldbridge type you could have room for argument,but the lad doesn't even do it for views or be weird like some of them dippers with their fan channels. 100% wish him even more success.

You sound ridiculously bitter that another fan got close to the players and was able to take pictures. It's not your divine right to have a shot at that first over him. Fwiw Steven is a lovely bloke with sound knowledge of the game and a shining light when it comes to City related media. Just enjoy yesterday and there's no need to be this weird about a few celebratory pictures.
He’s not going to shag you mate.

I don’t expect to have a shot, neither should any nobodies but as I say that’s the shite social media world we live in. Everyone wants a voice

I've watched the fans coming on the pitch a few times, and I think anyone who gets in players faces, including our own, is a fucking idiot, and anyone who touches another player is asking for trouble and is even more of an idiot, but to call it a fucking assault is one of the biggest stretches I've ever seen.
it was fuck all. a proper stretch as you say .

Part of my post last week after West Ham: "One thing we have to do is have absolute trust in these players. They're not stupid. They have the skill, drive and most importantly, the intelligence, to beat whatever is put in front of them. Leave it in their hands"..........OK on 75 mins I admit we were stretching that a bit. But you still keep thinking 'one goal changes everything'. That first goal ignited it, but the timing of Rodri's goal so soon after was the really crucial one. What an unbelievably cool finish after great work from Zinchenko. After that it was inevitable. Gundogan will rightly grab the headlines but Zinchenko was MotM for me, he came on and changed the whole dynamic.

Well played. Absolutely ecstatic this morning. See you next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.