Aston Villa (H) Post Match Thread

anyone else glad that keeper got a slap ?

He was winding everyone up all game so as much as I think it's wrong yes part of me thinks take that you wanker it's well deserved. Even then he started having a pop instead of getting the fuck out of there so fuck him. To Villa's credit they have downplayed the incident and want no further action taken. The one that deserved a slap more than him was Coutinho, one horrible little **** that.

Has Raheem ever put in a better cross in his career than the one for Gundog's first goal ?
I have said for at least 2 years that Raz should play on the right. It encourages him to go outside his man and get to the bye line. Crucial in beating enormous numbers in low blocks.
Inverted wingers is overdone, though I must admit Mahrez has been really effective there.
Classic move from Raz; threaten to go inside but get to the bye line and cross. Top wing play.

The weird thing is that most of the daft cunts singing " Champions of Europe you"ll never sing that" weren't even born when they won it.
Villa fans are a really strange bunch..bitter as fuck and an awful accent that's only second to the Scouse whine.
When SWP went to Chelsea..I wanted them to win the league for him..they hate Jack don't they..
Hope they fuck off back to the Championship soon.
En masse they are no worse than any other fans, apart from that shower over the road.

He was winding everyone up all game so as much as I think it's wrong yes part of me thinks take that you wanker it's well deserved. Even then he started having a pop instead of getting the fuck out of there so fuck him. To Villa's credit they have downplayed the incident and want no further action taken. The one that deserved a slap more than him was Coutinho, one horrible little **** that.
This makes our fan base look like we agree with and stand for violence. Our lot may well be slovenly lager swillers but violence from spectators (who shouldn't be on the pitch in the first place) toward the participants in a GAME should never be condoned.

I have this theory in my head that when the scores were 2-0 Villa and 1-1- in the other game that it was super crucial for City's belief and courage that City scored the next goal. I think it would have been mighty difficult to not let shoulders slump and let it impact them mentally had news filtered through that Liverpool were winning 2-1 before City pulled one back, knowing it's basically score 3 goals or bust.

This makes our fan base look like we agree with and stand for violence. Our lot may well be slovenly lager swillers but violence from spectators (who shouldn't be on the pitch in the first place) toward the participants in a GAME should never be condoned.

I didn't condone it I said I thought it was wrong but yes part of me thought he couldn't complain. He wasn't exactly assaulted was he? Some bloke running past bumped into him and yelled at him. The stewards assigned to getting players off the pitch probably actually made it look worse as they were pulling and pushing him to get him off the pitch.

Bet you Pep was seething.
Perhaps he has now learned that there are times in football when it’s perfectly OK to hoof that ball as far away from your goal as possible….Row Z please. Was Ederson’s ‘injury’ genuine??
Don’t care. We are champions. As long as we never have to endure that “false 9” nonsense again….I’m happy…..apart from corner kicks and penalties..but that can wait till next season.
We've scored more from corners and conceded the least than any other team in the league this year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.