Aston Villa (H) Post Match Thread

The whole season was set up to be the 10th anniversary of the aguero moment, the 93.20
from the shirt to statue, the club marketed the occasion down to a tee, But not for one moment did anybody see Manchester city doing it again ? Never in my lifetime I said will we see so much drama again ? Well sorry no other club in the world will top that,

they say it's just a game of football ? Well it's not
It's making history writing a new page in the record books putting our name up in lights

Manchester city took the biggest prize in English football again

I'd love to know why anyone would watch anything the stupid twats say

Well they tend to pop up on sites like this is why so you see them. I find them odd but one thing they do that is unique is they record moments of pure joy like yesterday because they're not emotionally involved. The rest of us are too busy going crazy.

Interesting to see the opposing view.

Their 'we're having a party' song - gives their view on Grealish. Very strange bunch of bitters.

The weird thing is that most of the daft cunts singing " Champions of Europe you"ll never sing that" weren't even born when they won it.
Villa fans are a really strange bunch..bitter as fuck and an awful accent that's only second to the Scouse whine.
When SWP went to Chelsea..I wanted them to win the league for him..they hate Jack don't they..
Hope they fuck off back to the Championship soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.