Aston Villa (H) Post Match Thread

It was some game yesterday. I didnt think we'd go that close to recreating the QPR game, but what a comeback. The mark of Champions.

Interesting that Zinchenko didn't warm up on the pitch at half time, maybe deliberate from Pep so as to not give villa any warning for how to prepare their tactics for the second half? He was brilliant when ye came on and changed the balance of our play. As for Gundogan, wow. What a substitution.

Enjoy the celebrations blues!

But they thought they were for a brief moment! Lol

I knew with absolute certainty that Liverpool would win yesterday, even though Wolves were winning and then when it looked like they might get a draw I knew they'd win. That's why I knew it was vital we won our game, I had to constantly tell people who kept on talking about the Liverpool score to shut up and forget them, we need to win.

Anyone elsenfind themselves looking at the minutes of the goals in disbelief? Blows my mins that they all came in the space of 5 minutes, to me it did not feel like that in the slightest on the day, it sis not feel like they came in that quick a succession, less than 2 minutes apart.

Probably the most intense and emotional weekend ever
From the disappointment of Hampden to the eventual highs of yesterday...

I was about to walk out for the first time ever then we scored, don’t remember much after that not just the drink but the emotion of it all, I feel privileged to have been there
Had a moment at 2 down. Walked up the steps to find the concourse full of zombie Blues in shock. Had a rant at the press box then thought fuck this i'm not giving up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.