Aston Villa (H) Post Match Thread

Nope he is an utter bell end. Whatever he is, he isn’t a City fan. And it’s not fucking hindsight. Which points were correct - the slagging off 6 of our starting 11, or the fact that our team are bottlers? Utterly fucking pathetic. Sooner Columbo than Statler and fucking Waldorf
Spot on. This title came down to bottle - we have more of it than any other team.

100% pal

Many will be with us,to have those insufferable cunts win the 4 trophies would have been awful.

We genuinely saved football.
I was in Ipswich and watched the match on my own in a pub, but there were a couple of city and several Liverpool watching their game on another telly. Numerous guys came to me - seeing the city shirt - and wished me all the best - United, Chelsea, Spurs and Ipswich fans - all desperate for City to win, saying how unbearable it would be if the scousers won it.
A very happy quad denying day was had by all - except the scouse worshippers (Not actual scousers, I suspect) - who the landlord had wisely given their room to wallow in. The bigger part of the pub was for everyone else; which meant City!
Wasn't it a nice way to spend a Sunday?!

I was in Ipswich and watched the match on my own in a pub, but there were a couple of city and several Liverpool watching their game on another telly. Numerous guys came to me - seeing the city shirt - and wished me all the best - United, Chelsea, Spurs and Ipswich fans - all desperate for City to win, saying how unbearable it would be if the scousers won it.
A very happy quad denying day was had by all - except the scouse worshippers (Not actual scousers, I suspect) - who the landlord had wisely given their room to wallow in. The bigger part of the pub was for everyone else; which meant City!
Wasn't it a nice way to spend a Sunday?!
Why would a couple of city fans watch the Liverpool game and not the city game?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.