Aston Villa (H) Post Match Thread

I’m sure it’s been done to death but I’ve been on RAWK on their Wolves game…..holy shit……the utter adolescent drivel…..

we are…..

sportswashers
Cheats
Carabou Cup means more than the PL title
Oil states with endlessly deep pockets
They’re the only club to put up a fight against them….the list goes on and on….wow!

I'm trying to enjoy a cricketing two month break from football whilst recharging my batteries for next season.

However, I can't tell a lie. My family are currently in possession of the Final Whistle match ball.

Not 100% certain that its the ball from the Gundogan winning goal, but I've watched the Sky highlights on numerous occasions, and I don't think it was ever switched.

I'm trying to enjoy a cricketing two month break from football whilst recharging my batteries for next season.

However, I can't tell a lie. My family are currently in possession of the Final Whistle match ball.

Not 100% certain that its the ball from the Gundogan winning goal, but I've watched the Sky highlights on numerous occasions, and I don't think it was ever switched.
I think the ball did get kicked in the air at full time so most likely ended up with a fan, was it you ?
If so your family could obviously keep it (nice souvenir) or return it back to your other family so it could be an encased item for the tour.

Title would have been over if they were officiated correctly in both games v us, the sending offs they avoid (Mane after 10 seconds v Chelsea), the non penalty for Everton at 0-0 v them (if they want to use Everton), the non penalties we have had ie Southampton thats potentially cost us points, the unofficial mid season break they had due to dodgy covid results and a "lucky" fixture list when they had players away, incorrect decisions in both cup finals that cost Chelsea etc etc etc
Then more of the same in the Champions League final. A final, just like the Caraboa and F.A Cups, they wouldn’t have been in but for decisions in the previous games. Karma came good in the end.

I’m sure it’s been done to death but I’ve been on RAWK on their Wolves game…..holy shit……the utter adolescent drivel…..

we are…..

sportswashers
Cheats
Carabou Cup means more than the PL title
Oil states with endlessly deep pockets
They’re the only club to put up a fight against them….the list goes on and on….wow!
You want to have a look at the villa sites, bloody hell, some on them sites are spitting feathers and jack gets loads od stick even thou he didnt get on, oh and tyler and nevelle get dogs abuse also

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.