Aston Villa (H) Post Match Thread

Just think, the two greatest ever finishes to a league & we won both! & to top it all the rags lost one to us & the dippers lost the other one, now that is just perfection.
If Carlsberg made weeks this week would top the lot. City won the league, Real Madrid the Champions League against that lot and the following day Finland became ice hockey World Champions. Perfection indeed.

Just think, the two greatest ever finishes to a league & we won both! & to top it all the rags lost one to us & the dippers lost the other one, now that is just perfection.
We've now won the league eight times , on seven occasions either the rags or the dippers have been runners up , Liverpool (13/14 by 2 points , 18/19 by 1 pt & 21/22 by 1 pt) .
United (67/68 2 pts , 11/12 GD,
17/18 19 pts & 20/21 12 pts )

We've now won the league eight times , on seven occasions either the rags or the dippers have been runners up , Liverpool (13/14 by 2 points , 18/19 by 1 pt & 21/22 by 1 pt) .
That’s why we’re hated so much by them and their media.

It's fantastic really and five times we have won the League title on the final day. Apparently we have no history and are boring. I reckon we are the least boring side in football history especially when you throw in all our final day promotions and relegations and the Gillingham play-off. I don't think any club can match the City roller-coaster. This is part of being "typical City."

It's fantastic really and five times we have won the League title on the final day. Apparently we have no history and are boring. I reckon we are the least boring side in football history especially when you throw in all our final day promotions and relegations and the Gillingham play-off. I don't think any club can match the City roller-coaster. This is part of being "typical City."
And it's nearly killed off half our support !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.