Aston Villa (H) Post Match Thread

Fair play to the lad on the left with the McGinn shirt applauding the City supporters and to the Villa supporter that posted this brilliant clip.
I really don’t get the fingers up at each other lol do that in the street you’d get lamped!

but you’re right fair play to the Villa fans who give us congrats

It's killed us all off because we have no fans according to some out there lol.
Well, I went for a wee ride to Toddy t'other day, stopped at a cafe. Saw some guys on Pinarellos and said that they must be serious cyclists as I couldn't see the battery. Once inside i removed my helmet to uncover my City cycling cap and a ten minute discussion ensued when one of them suggested I'd had forty years of a roller coaster. And the rest, I said. Turned out that the Dad of one of 'em had been in person at the first match I ever glimpsed on a 7inch telly - '55 Final. And t'other 'un, initially a Rag, married a City fan and eventually saw the light. So, me, the pair of serious cyclists and my grandson - that's four of anybody's money.

Anyone got words to the stand in the sky I can copy n paste to someone who lost her dad
I found the words for you. They were on the Facebook page "MCFC Memorial Let's not forget past Blues."They were quite a way down the page if you are looking. Best Wishes.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220606-164142_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20220606-164142_Facebook.jpg
    656.8 KB · Views: 47

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.