Aston Villa (H) Post Match Thread

I kept hearing "If City draw this match and Liverpool get another goal . . . " and "If LIverpool score one more and City draw then it's Liverpool's title . . . ." and then we get the repeat of 2012, but a little earlier!!
Annoying to say the least.To miss the first goal was poor but to miss the second goal was scandalous.

Come on lads. A bit harsh. They try to cover the whole of the league. I thought they did pretty well considering how quickly things developed. They stuck around at 2-2 and it paid them dividends. Give them stick when it’s merited but you were not listening to City Radio. Come on. Play fair.

Come on lads. A bit harsh. They try to cover the whole of the league. I thought they did pretty well considering how quickly things developed. They stuck around at 2-2 and it paid them dividends. Give them stick when it’s merited but you were not listening to City Radio. Come on. Play fair.
Scouse were never winning the league at any time.No need to concentrate on them.

Scouse were never winning the league at any time.No need to concentrate on them.
But when it was 0-2 at Etihad, the likelihood was that Littlewoods would go on to win it.

Could you see us coming back? I certainly couldn’t. I thought it was going to be one of those days, when we could have played until midnight, and we wouldn’t have scored.

Thankfully, I was wrong.

But when it was 0-2 at Etihad, the likelihood was that Littlewoods would go on to win it.

Could you see us coming back? I certainly couldn’t. I thought it was going to be one of those days, when we could have played until midnight, and we wouldn’t have scored.

Thankfully, I was wrong.
Maybe so but as I posted to miss the equaliser was a disgrace.

Terrible.There was no real commentary for our first two goals.
Fair play for their comments after the 3rd goal though.
Seriously? the suggestion that kdb's pinpoint cross was a scuffed/mis-hit shot? (from the secondary cock commentating)
An additional letter I've learned on here... WTAF???

I can understand the radio stuff especially at 0-2 but, we all know had it been the rags/dips in that position and City playing Wolves there'd be no changing of games.

Without listening to the radio link I'd always assumed as both Radio 5 and talkragshite now have two stations that we were live on one and the dips on the other.

Still watch the highlights nearly every day trying to remember them. It's still a blur, I dont even know if I saw the 2rd and 3rd goals go in. I think people in front jumped up I could see lol.
The 3rd was mental hugging anyone near by, my lad and me having the tightest hug ever. Wonderful.

Just watching our home game against Everton on sly, noticed Raz up against Digne & looking to run him on the outside numerous times….lurking in the box one Silky Ilkay Mr Whippy Gundogan! No doubt Raz was sent on against Villa to do the same

Attachments

• AF32B306-77A7-40E3-982C-22CC30F6B7FB.jpeg
    AF32B306-77A7-40E3-982C-22CC30F6B7FB.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 22
  • 36D05DD9-ABD1-48A6-80C3-321127F1A301.jpeg
    36D05DD9-ABD1-48A6-80C3-321127F1A301.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 22

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.