Aston Villa (H) Post Match Thread

I gave him the benefit of the doubt, but when I saw him cleaning the ball with his shirt, place it on the 6 yard line, walk back to the goal line, then walk back to pick the ball up & place it on the other side of the 6 yard line, it confirmed it was an order from Gerrard & Villa were taking the fuckin piss.
Olsen looked so fragile you could blow him over. Is he the boy who cried wolf ?

I gave him the benefit of the doubt, but when I saw him cleaning the ball with his shirt, place it on the 6 yard line, walk back to the goal line, then walk back to pick the ball up & place it on the other side of the 6 yard line, it confirmed it was an order from Gerrard & Villa were taking the fuckin piss.
And continued after the final whistle when apparently he was "attacked" about 4 times whilst dawdling off the pitch.

Headed to the stadium at 12 yesterday, forgot to adjust the Sky recording to our game (on series link) so recorded Liverpool accidentally. Glad I did - great to see them suffer thinking we were still 2 - 0 down. Recorded the entire rerun of our game - not watched it yet - only just home from the parade.

Those stats on MOTD turned out by the proper one of the old SaS striking partnership at Blackburn. (not Sutton)

1 goal conceded from set plays
22 goals scored from set plays
Dippers didn't beat anyone in the top 4

Fuckinell, we pissed that league. If ever 1 point meant more then this was it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.