Aston Villa (H) Post Match Thread

That was a proper world class piece of wing play by Raheem, Oleks was immaculate - perfection, won every challenge, brave - taking the ball past player after player, precision passing - those through balls to Phil and the way he set up Rodri. Gundo now elevated to the legends.

It still feels like I'm dreaming - 62 in a few weeks. I can't concentrate on work - keep seeing those three goals over and over in my head. Going to watch the rerun again when my wife goes to bed. Ha ha.....

How did he spot that pass, never mind execute it. It was NEVER on

I think it's training, he knew if he could get it into that area somebody's would get on the end of it. Thankfully for us it was ice cool Mr Whippy. That shows you why these players are professional players at the top level. Ice in their veins to do their job.

Wow, Jesus Christ, what a tribute. Puts Tyler to shame, absolutely blows him and every other commentator out of the water
How the fuck Sky haven't signed Peter Drury up to be their main commentator is an absolute mystery.

Tyler has done a decent job, but he seems the last remaining dinosaur of the original Fergurson, Keys / Gray era of the Premier League.

It's a completely different animal now, Drury feels like the voice of the new generation of commentators.

How the fuck Sky haven't signed Peter Drury up to be their main commentator is an absolute mystery.

Tyler has done a decent job, but he seems the last remaining dinosaur of the original Fergurson, Keys / Gray era of the Premier League.

It's a completely different animal now, Drury feels like the voice of the new generation of commentators.

Probably because he's too nice to us

I get it.
I actually wouldn’t begrudge them the CL now that we’ve stopped the quad.

I was beginning to wonder how on Earth I'd survive over here if they won the lot. I'm Mancunian born and bred but there is a level of Liverpool fan over here that I don't believe those in Manchester, or even the UK, are exposed to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.