Aston Villa (H) Post Match Thread

All the subs went crazy, running across the pitch. Except Walker, who legged it down to the corner of the ground where I was in the second tier. Even not 100% fit, he's rapid!
I am in that part of the ground too, glad I was too busy celebrating to miss Kyle running like that and then picking up a corner flag, I’d have fucking shit myself

Game was on here 1am KO. I was planning on going to bed at HT as I thought we'd be 3 up by then. :)

Course then had to watch 2nd half, by full time I was a nervous fucking wreck, cant believe I didn't wake the wife (and neighbours) up when Gundo scored the winner. Then I was so full of adrenalin I was awake till fucking dawn hahahaha

Mmm, may I just say, at the risk of being laughed off the forum or ridiculed, that I’m not sure if everyone is aware that MANCHESTER CITY ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!!!

Good night, I really must go to sleep now because I think it is lack of sleep giving me a mad half hour.

Now now lay off the sherry we can't have, Klopp has just been named manager of the year and Stevie G given the freedom of Liverpool for winning them the title.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.