Aston Villa (H) - Sun 22nd May, 16:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ideally Gerrard...
rests players against Burnley and loses.
goes full strength against City and loses.
is sacked by Villa following a fan protest.
Was gonna post something similar, he can’t afford to lose these last two games, he does & the Villa fans will turn, he’s lucky it’s the last two games, but the stench could carry over into next season, a slow start & he’s gone, who’s gonna want to employ him then? He’ll be getting job offers from Gibraltar with no realistic chance of taking over at the dips (who WILL turn on him if they lose badly to us) let’s hope D Luiz does a Joey Barton Sunday

Just failed to avoid the avenues ‘resident dipper’, he seemed keen to chat. He’s never actually been to Anfield but he did once go down the Rainford Bypass so considers himself a true fan! I honestly did try and be pleasant and not be rude and/or sarcastic but the minute he opened with “Gonna be interesting Sunday, you playing against Stevie” it started to go downhill rapidly. I had to point out we weren’t going to be up against Gerrard but all of Jack’s former team mates and, as for the quadruple, Madrid might just have some say in that. Quelle surprise, he thinks they’ll win it on penalties!!
Did you point out that the best they'll be able to do post Sunday is a cup treble??

'
I have a weird feeling that we might see all our defenders back and a grand finale to end the season on a highest note than the **** dolphin can sing .
yes i think pep has something up his sleeve,had a feeling for a few days ,Ake wasnt 100% for west ham thats why he was on the bench then that statement from Walker so minimum these two should be ok any others is a bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.