Aston Villa (H) - Sun 22nd May, 16:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you were Leeds or Everton you'd be very pissed off if Gerrard did pick a very weakened side against Burnley, don't think he will FWIW.
Got a feeling Walker and Dias might be available for Sunday, or definitely one of them anyway

More dramatic having the helicopter flying in with it, though. Remember them doing that once with the old Sunday League trophy in the cricket.
There was a 30 min comedy on YouTube released after 11/12 with 2 blokes in a car along with the trophy getting updates of which ground to go to.

From recollection I think it must have been some 'workshop' production as it looked to be produced on the cheap, 2 guys, a car & a trophy.

Shame it seems to have been taken down.

Woke up with an overwhelming feeling of confidence today blues! Pity we don't play for 3 days
I hope this isn't a euphemism for beating Villa any day of the week bar a Sunday. Mind, if we can't beat Villa, at home, 50,000 fans clamouring for a title, and depriving CoachWreckersDataStealersFC, then, perhaps, it's was in the stars all along. I'm having the prayer mat out for a Greasy Jack hatters.

There was a 30 min comedy on YouTube released after 11/12 with 2 blokes in a car along with the trophy getting updates of which ground to go to.

From recollection I think it must have been some 'workshop' production as it looked to be produced on the cheap, 2 guys, a car & a trophy.

Shame it seems to have been taken down.

That’s weird, I was only thinking about that yesterday!

I can’t wait to win on Sunday and for Madrid to spank the dippers in the CL final. They’ve been struggling to win games for quite some time now - winning by one-goal margins. Yet the media and their fans still have hopes of the quadruple. It’s going to break so many dipper hearts having the league and CL claimed by us and Madrid in the final two games of the season. I absolutely cannot wait!!!
While it's true that Liverpool aren't playing well (by their standards), I'm afraid it's the kind of "not well" where they still win 95% of their games, and simply never lose.

They are also the experts at going behind & coming back to win. Something we struggle with for some reason (partly because - unlike Liverpool - we rarely go behind ... but still, our comebacks are few & far between whereas they've had another couple this month).

As a young boy living in Bristol I recall watching the Pirates having promotion from Division 3 snatched away by Aston Villa at Eastville with my Dad when over 30,000 attended. It was a Lindsey Parsons own goal which clinched defeat. My black cat was also run over and died the same evening. True story. I hate those Villains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.