Aston Villa (H) - Sun 22nd May, 16:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I find strange is how the media are fixated on how hard Villa are going to play at City, yet there has been no comment from anywhere about whether Wolves are going to try hard at Cuntfield or why Southampton didn’t put any effort in against the dippers. In fact actually I don’t find it strange, as you have said Pep we get no help from anyone, and the media in this country are dippercunt obsessed. CMON CITY

Wolves are in a bit of a slump but I'm sure it's not a foregone conclusion like the media think it will be. Liverpool have been scraping over the line recently and wolves can create chances against a high line.

What I find strange is how the media are fixated on how hard Villa are going to play at City, yet there has been no comment from anywhere about whether Wolves are going to try hard at Cuntfield or why Southampton didn’t put any effort in against the dippers. In fact actually I don’t find it strange, as you have said Pep we get no help from anyone, and the media in this country are dippercunt obsessed. CMON CITY
Exactly mate, the Mail have done their usual 'how Villa can stop city' then go into tactical detail how they have to play. Nothing about how Wolves have to play at Anfield. Pep was spot on with the media love in for those cunts

Soton were not only utterly spineless against them but also suspiciously incompetent in possession. A non league team would’ve kept the ball better and for longer.

If that was a boxing match the commission would’ve withheld their purse pending an investigation

Wolves are in a bit of a slump but I'm sure it's not a foregone conclusion like the media think it will be. Liverpool have been scraping over the line recently and wolves can create chances against a high line.
The media expectation is that the Liverpool v Wolves game will be a rerun of their 18/19 match. To be fair it probably will be, but there’s still a possibility of a shock

I'll be in City Square Sunday afternoon selling fanny wipes by the thousand if this thread is anything to go by.

They've lost 18 games this season. 4 points from 15 games against the top 8. Pull your knickers up
I'm going to City Sq where do you stand if my friend runs out?

To be fair it’s because their match is pretty irrelevant
The title is like going to be won or lost in our game with villa

The dipper tipster on sky has his beloved victims to win 6-0… but in his own words toyed with the notion we’d slip up but just couldn’t go through with it and has gone for a nervy 2-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.