Aston Villa (H) - Sun 22nd May, 16:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully there’s sufficiently low number of morons try it that they can all get bans.
If we win, I expect there will be a pitch invasion. But its possible, after all of the publicity this week, it will just be a bit shit. Perhaps lots of fans who would normally join in will have second thoughts? If the numbers are well down on previous years and it just looks naff, it might finally kill off the “tradition”

This season in the big games we have always had a strong start to the match just feel we need to be clinical in the early moments and we could really punish them

This is one of those games that if nothing was on the line it would point to a comfortable home win.

We've got pretty much a full squad available. We've had a week to rest for the first time in a long time. The other team have just played a scrappy game on Thursday. We're at home, and the weather is set to be decent (at worst very mild rain). It's the last game of the season. Our form has been great. The opposition's hasn't. The opposition aren't particularly great at playing out, they're not particularly great at countering, and even against a weak Liverpool side AT HOME they showed that they can't prevent chances too well.
QPR ..

I think if we are clinical in the beginning stages and get out to a 5-0 lead within the first 20 I may be able to relax

I think if we are clinical in the beginning stages and get out to a 5-0 lead within the first 20 I may be able to relax
Would be lovely but we all know that’s not going to happen….a few Pep ’tweaks’ is more likely……..followed by 90 minutes of sheer bloody tension.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.