Aston Villa (H) - Sun 22nd May, 16:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've absolutely no problem with pitch invasions to be honest, The QPR, Blackburn, Swansea ect have all been pitch invasions with people in really good spirits and enjoying themselves. Then you see the likes of Nottingham Forest, Everton ect the recent weeks were you have a minority of people absolutely ruining it for everybody else acting like complete morons. I'm all for it as long as that bullshit isn't involved.
The likes of the QPR invasion I don't think anybody had any intentions of going onto the pitch, It's just how it played out the adrenaline running through everyone.

I said this a few pages back I'm all for the pitch invasions I love to see it I've done it myself. Yes I do hope it happens Sunday because most it would also mean we won the title. I do understand certain concerns too which are valid points their is morons out there. But any pitch invasions with City have all been in good spirits.

My worry with our minority of idiots (which all clubs have) is someone going after Gerrard. That will become the whole story.

Just came off Media thread, looking like we need the league record result to keep dippers off the plucky losers headlines.
I'll settle for any double figure to fuck all.
(If they think giving our deserving stars awards today will make them soft they are in for a surprise, hatrick off both please)

Despite all of the logic and our history of getting it across the line, I have to say I'm uncharacteristic ally succumbing to a bad feeling.

POTY awards won the day before, Liverpool scraping domestic cup wins for the narrative around a quadruple, the United treble winning side scraping their wins.... I dunno.

I've nicked the picture but it sums us up. I'll be there tomorrow just as I was in the play off final in 1999, stressing, cursing and cheering the lads on. I read ridiculous comments on here at times saying we've become entitled as a fanbase. We haven't, just now we stress about winning trophies, years ago it was getting promotion and avoiding relegation.

Tomorrow let's show the world what we've always been as a fanbase. Win or lose, loud, loyal and proud to be a Blue. Come on City!!!!

FTSsRMfXEAYZjs6.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.