Aston Villa (H) - Sun 22nd May, 16:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
With the experience Pep and the players have of high pressure title games the media and millions of Dippers are clutching at straws , there isnt even a basis for anargument , the only situation that will change the odds of Villa getting a result is something like a daft sending off in the first twenty minutes , which is highly unlikely but possible.

If a sending off or some other event does happen then you can only say the Dippers are having a charmed life this season , two lottery penalty shoot outs , Champs league group and knock out stages full of gimme games and the million to one chance we f*ck are game up against Villa. To win a quadruple you need a lorry load of luck and i just hope the Dippers fall at the last hurdles because it will be unbearable if they make history.

With the experience Pep and the players have of high pressure title games the media and millions of Dippers are clutching at straws , there isnt even a basis for anargument , the only situation that will change the odds of Villa getting a result is something like a daft sending off in the first twenty minutes , which is highly unlikely but possible.

If a sending off or some other event does happen then you can only say the Dippers are having a charmed life this season , two lottery penalty shoot outs , Champs league group and knock out stages full of gimme games and the million to one chance we f*ck are game up against Villa. To win a quadruple you need a lorry load of luck and i just hope the Dippers fall at the last hurdles because it will be unbearable if they make history.

Sometimes you just get a feeling it's fate and there's nothing you can do to stop it. The rags had it in 1999. Bayern should have been out of sight in the final before two fluke goals in stoppage time won it for them. I pray I'm wrong. I would be philosophical against anyone else but the scousers, no

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.