Aston Villa (H) - Sun 22nd May, 16:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Burnley will kick the shit out of them thursday.
We will be 3 up at half time, then ings will bag a hat trick and Grealsh will score the winner in 93.20.
I wish we could have a finish like this, it's never happened before :)

Hopefully Pep remembers he’s got subs he can use if we’re not winning the game late on

The last game to win is different and we have a very different team without the three who had done it , their bodies are done as well

We're the reigning champions. To suggest this team don't have what it takes to win the league is incredibly disrespectful to their achievements.

We're the reigning champions. To suggest this team don't have what it takes to win the league is incredibly disrespectful to their achievements.
Finally , on the last day compared to the last time we did it on the last day , comparing players and injuries , are you all on drugs today or perhaps not reading anyone elses posts

Hopefully Pep remembers he’s got subs he can use if we’re not winning the game late on
Usually when he doesn’t use attacking subs it’s because he either doesn’t need to or because he’s happy if with the attacking players on the pitch. Yesterday we had come from two down and were playing well from an attacking perspective. We looked capable of scoring goals.

If it’s 0-0 on Sunday late on and we’re not threatening to score I’m sure he will change the attackers. But he probably will be conservative about introducing subs simply because we’re likely to have a few injured players on the pitch.

Tbh I’d be happy with Walker, Fern, Laporte and Cancelo, Walker can take care of Watkins on his own, I’m sure the others will do the rest :-).
Funny
I have been critical of walker in the past but we’re so reliant on him
I think it’s clear what he brings to the team

The Rags and Dippers that like to lurk.
Plus people who evaluate the situation and give their verdict. I went for a draw yesterday not a popular choice but the correct one. I have gone for a draw on Sunday as well but may revise that as the week moves on. We win most games so I suppose people have got used to making that prediction out of habit and don't really evaluate the situation.
I also fail to see why some folk get up in a heap about volatile comments on the match thread. This is often pure heat of the moment stuff and obviously prone to over-reaction. I sometimes wonder what a match thread would have been like back in the 80's and 90's? Now that is food for thought!!!

We are going into the last game of a long season knowing that a win will make us champions again. Liverpool have fought hard all season and I fully expect them to win their last two league games but it won’t count for anything as we will be lifting the trophy. We showed great fight against West Ham and should have won it but it’s in our hands and we can’t ask for more than that. 3-1 City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.