Aston Villa (H) - Sun 22nd May, 16:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if it all goes wrong on Sunday, I hope everyone stays behind to show their appreciation to Pep and the team for what will still have been a good season with some great football being played.
Always a fine line between success and failure. Would hate to see half the stadium leaving early.

Even if it all goes wrong on Sunday, I hope everyone stays behind to show their appreciation to Pep and the team for what will still have been a good season with some great football being played.
Always a fine line between success and failure. Would hate to see half the stadium leaving early.
Everyone would leave if we won it! ;-)

Warning to everyone travelling - the Man 10k and Half marathon is on in the morning with several roads closed.
Absolute idiocy to have this on the same day as a game.
Good shout. How THICK can anyone be to schedule this for a match day? It's not like they'd have to wait long for non football weekends, or find a non match day within the season. It beggars belief!

Last edited:
We should get a good indication of how "on the beach" Villa are tonight against Burnley.

Good shout. How THICK can anyone be to schedule this for a match day? It's not like they'd have to wait long for none football weekends, or find a none match day within the season. It beggars belief!
It is. I ran the marathon in April but it didn't clash with anything else sporting wise but this does.
I really do wonder whether some of the people who organise this, i.e. the organisers and people who work in the councils actually bother to look at the football fixtures, this is not the first time they have been caught out.
You also have to factor in that there will be a big prescence of fans around the ground before the game to.
Bad organisation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.