Aston Villa (H) - Sun 22nd May, 16:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Warning to everyone travelling - the Man 10k and Half marathon is on in the morning with several roads closed.
Absolute idiocy to have this on the same day as a game.
It's been this weekend for a long time, this season is finishing slightly later I think than previous as well which doesn't help.

Good shout. How THICK can anyone be to schedule this for a match day? It's not like they'd have to wait long for none football weekends, or find a none match day within the season. It beggars belief!
And this is the only game of the season that isn’t subject to change. It’s been this date / time since last July!! Idiots.

Even if it all goes wrong on Sunday, I hope everyone stays behind to show their appreciation to Pep and the team for what will still have been a good season with some great football being played.
Always a fine line between success and failure. Would hate to see half the stadium leaving early.
I guarantee early leavers if we fuck this up, those who are now champing at the bit to get tickets after hardly turning up all season will go early

I also predict the empty seats will be full for once

Even if it all goes wrong on Sunday, I hope everyone stays behind to show their appreciation to Pep and the team for what will still have been a good season with some great football being played.
Always a fine line between success and failure. Would hate to see half the stadium leaving early.
People have usually stayed behind for player send offs, of which there will be a couple.

The best way of making sure that people stay behind is to not take so bloody long between the players leaving the pitch and returning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.