Aston Villa (H) - Sun 22nd May, 16:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least we know a draw is of no use and goal difference isn't going to really come into play against us. We just have to go for the win.

Let’s be real; if we can’t beat Aston villa at home, after a week of rest (against a team with only three days rest) and who have absolutely nothing to play for then we don’t deserve to be champions.

i bet Gerrard rests players on Thursday the ****!
I think he will play full strength on Thursday. Thursday is the most winnable game for Villa and he knows Burnley will be up for it. I know he’s a Dipper but he’s also professional

We're going in to the last game of the season with a chance to be champions and beat Liverpool to the title by a solitary point for the second time in four seasons.

This is what it's all about.

They worked ten times harder against us, they were a constant threat and held their shape. Tonight they were a bloated, shapeless lazy disgrace.
Nope same amount of effort. I would of been highly suspicious if they shipped in 8 and 9 goals. We will probably get some revenge on Southampton next season.

Gerrard will not allow a Southampton type performance. He will want them to be up for it like a cup final. Plus throw Jack in the fans will be at it too.

get ready for a battle blues.
We need to be at our best
They have lost 18 times in the league this season, 18 times!. If we cant get it done at home with the title on the line than we can have no complaints.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.