Aston Villa (H) - Sun 22nd May, 16:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any truth in the rumour that Villa get paid a £15m bonus if Grealish wins the PL?
Not sure we'll ever find out the real breakdown but the '£100m' fee will most likely have been significantly less with add-ons which if achieved lift it to a maximum £100m. PL win alone wouldn't be anywhere near £15m I'd imagine though.

I don't usually consider this forum to have any influence whatsoever on what actually goes on out on the pitch.
But all the players from the QPR match (and the journalists who were present) said that they could feel the tension and nervousness filtering down from the stands. It is quite worrying to see a fair amount of posters already looking round for excuses as why Liverpool will be champions. Of course, this forum may equally not be at all representative of the atmosphere in the stands, although there's no reason to assume that.
If you're in the stadium on Sunday, please set that aside and believe. Pep has explicitly called on us to do our part. Let's create a roar. We did it against Real and the rags. This is far more important than either of those matches.
I agree, can everyone who was at the Real Madrid game and was given a flag bring it on Sunday. Wave it early, wave it often and get behind the team.

Exactly... If Gerrard starts beating his chest in the dressing room and screaming at them to do it for Liverpool, nearly every Villa player will laugh at him. They couldn't care less who wins it and in actual fact most of them would be happy for Jack to win it

I would think that Villa will be motivated, not for Liverpool (why should they care about them?), but to try to beat the best in the land. As most other clubs have been this season.

This game comes down to two things:

1. Getting caught on the counter by pace due to a weak backline.
2.City not turning up.

The first point will happen at some point in the game. We will need a bit of luck and Eddie to step up.

The second point is why I am not panicking. The players will be on fire all game with Pep and the fans. I don’t want to jinx anything at this point but it’s our title.

Dippers, media, Slippy G, Villa can all suck my blue cock. Stand up for the champions.

I would think that Villa will be motivated, not for Liverpool (why should they care about them?), but to try to beat the best in the land. As most other clubs have been this season.
Well Southampton musn't get there opinions from the media, as they will have you know Liverpool are the best team ever and they were happy to stroll through that game last night without a care.

I predict that we will be 1-0 down with 90 mins on the clock.
Ake will score with a header from a corner and, as time runs out, Raz is put clean through by a brilliant ball from Kev, Raz thinks about it and…….
We all go home crying.

I predict that we will be 1-0 down with 90 mins on the clock.
Ake will score with a header from a corner and, as time runs out, Raz is put clean through by a brilliant ball from Kev, Raz thinks about it and…….
.....launches the ball high and onto the bar.

Luckily Kev is running in behind him and calmly slots the rebound into the bottom left corner.

King Keviiiiinnnnnnnn! shouts Tyler at same time he shits his pants and slumps over his mic in 105.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.