Aston Villa (H) - Sun 22nd May, 16:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting to see what team slippy puts out tomorrow, don't be surprised if the **** plays his second team to keep them fresh for Sunday.
If he keeps back his big guns so that he can try stop us then he is disrespecting Everton and leeds and he would be bringing the game into disrepute

Let’s hope Ake is fit, Laporte can play right centre back as he plays there for Spain. Much as I love Fernandinho he’s not a centre back and he’s been making poor decisions the last 2 matches.

I hope Gundogan plays as he gives us more control, we were much better with himself in midfield against Wolves and KDB further forward.

I’d play (fitness depending):

Ederson, Cancelo, Laporte, Ake, Zinchenko, Rodri, Gundogan, Bernardo, Foden, KDB, Jesus.

Wouldn’t be surprised if Sterling starts though.

Anyone have recommendations where to watch the game on TV either near the ground or in town on Sunday please? Coming over with my brother who has a ticket but i dont unfortunately, i've read Mary D's doesnt have sky now so it wont be on in there.

Been having a look at Villa's away record since Gerrard took over.

Palace 1-2 (W)
Liverpool 1-0 (L)
Norwich 0-1 (A)
Brentford 1-0 (L)
Everton 0-1 (W)
Brighton 0-2 (W)
Leeds 0-3 (W)
West Ham 2-1 (L)
Wolves 2-1 (L)
Leicester 0-0 (D)
Burnley 1-2 (W)

So they beat the teams below and around them but tend to lose/draw against teams above them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.