Aston Villa (H) - Sun 22nd May, 16:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone advise of best pubs in town that get busy for City games? Not actually going to the game Sunday but want to go into town ideally to watch it rather than local. Cheers

could not be set up perfectly for us to win big at HOME

Villa will play a tough burnley side just 2 days before will be run ragged

We will get a full 1 week to prepare train properly

I reckon that the footballing gods are on our side here boys and girls.
Those nasty little Southampton scamps rained on our parade on that fateful 11 May 2003.
It is decreed therefore that they shall finally pay us back for their temerity by handing us the title tomorrow evening.

or they'll get stuffed again 9 nil!

MANCHESTER CITY 8
Jack Grealish 46, 50, 57, 58, 62, 69, 77, 90+3

ASTON VILLA 7
Danny Ings 6 pen
Rusty Lee 11 pen
Nigel Kennedy 17 pen, 23 pen
Prince William 31 pen
Tommy Shelby 39 pen
Tom Hanks 44 pen
£100 on this and pooping on my boss’ desk on Monday morning!

MANCHESTER CITY 8

ASTON VILLA 7
Danny Ings 6 pen
Rusty Lee 11 pen
Prince William 31 pen
Tommy Shelby 39 pen
Tom Hanks 44 pen
MANCHESTER CITY 8

ASTON VILLA 7
Danny Ings 6 pen
Rusty Lee 11 pen
Prince William 31 pen
Tommy Shelby 39 pen
Tom Hanks 44 pen
I bet Rusty Lees pen is a Panenka with chips!

I fear a 10 man Villa defence next Sunday, and we'll huff and we'll puff but will struggle to get through. I think Villa as an attacking unit will be non existent. Expect 10 City players to be camped in the villa half for 90 mins

I fear a 10 man Villa defence next Sunday, and we'll huff and we'll puff but will struggle to get through. I think Villa as an attacking unit will be non existent. Expect 10 City players to be camped in the villa half for 90 mins
Without a doubt they'll be in a flat back 8 with all players when they've not got the ball in their defensive third.

Just got to watch the break from them.

Something I'd like to see is when teams get all their players in one half of the middle third of the pitch for a goal kick is for us to put one player on the opposite side of the pitch just inside our own half...we win the ball an easy pass and straight through on goal.

Without a doubt they'll be in a flat back 8 with all players when they've not got the ball in their defensive third.

Just got to watch the break from them.

Something I'd like to see is when teams get all their players in one half of the middle third of the pitch for a goal kick is for us to put one player on the opposite side of the pitch just inside our own half...we win the ball an easy pass and straight through on goal.
My lad says this every match!

Antonio’s a different kettle of fish to Watkins, much more physical and not as quick. And a bit of a cnut after today too.
I used to quite like Antonio but the way he was throwing himself to the floor every five minutes was shocking, and yet not one word mentioned. Then when Grealish won a free kick near the corner of the box after being hacked down all I saw was diving accusations. The narrative truly is set in stone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.