Aston Villa (H) - Wed 3rd April, 20:15 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how the hell we line up for this one.

I think 6 of the back 7 basically pick themselves, Kova being the one im not sure of.

I think KDB would be better coming on as a sub for maximum impact, Jackie will offer us more control than Doku so im going for him to start.

Would love to find a way of getting Alvarez in there as well.

------------------------Ortega---------------------
Lewis--------Akanji----------Dias------Gvardiol
----------------Rodri----------Kova----------------
Berny-----------------Foden------------Grealish
-----------------------Haaland--------------------
Hoping Ederson is back. Ortega is a really decent keeper, but can’t get close to Ederson’s distribution

Exactly, I’m not saying we’ll win the treble again nor am I expecting it, but I’d be stupid to give up on this team with so much more to play. Didn’t expect to see so many people say it’s over after drawing Arsenal. Wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy, but an injury to a vital player on Arsenal or Liverpool changes EVERYTHING, especially for arsenal imo. Still 25% left to play. It’s not even close to over.
Last season - 5 points behind with 8 games left, and we won it by 5 points.
This season - piece of piss!
Bring it on...

Khaldoon's principle role is about succession in all key roles at all levels.

He will have all options under forensic scrutiny.

Appointing Pep was in relative terms simple....the next appointment is far more challenging but could still be several years away.
I’m sure the upper echelons of the club are looking for Pep’s successor, probably with Pep’s input!

The next step is the hardest one: we need a rebuild, knowing we haven’t really replaced Gundo & Mahrez, KDB and Walker are in their twilight years, and unless Haaland signs a new contract soon, he will be off in the near term. That’s be HALF of the Treble team!

Add to that Doku is raw, Gomez has been a bench warmer and Nunes isn’t being given a chance because we are at the business end and Pep already has his 15-16 players for the run in!

Ortega

Lewis
Akanji
Dias
Gvardiol

Rodri
Kovacic

Bernardo
Alvarez
Foden

Haaland

Not the team I’d pick but it’s my guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.