Aston Villa (H) - Wed 3rd April, 20:15 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He went downhill drastically from the second part of the 2019/20 season, but before that he had a good G/A record that Doku can't even dream of having.
Sorry is that TWENTY ONE year old Jeremy Doku, who has played the equivalent of 13 league games for us, and scored 2 and assisted 5 in that time? Fucking hell give the kid a fucking chance

Surely Alvarez will start tomorrow, consequently I’d be tempted to rest both Kev and Bernie so we can go with:

Ortega

Lewis
Akanji
Dias
Gvardiol

Rodders
Phil
Alvarez

Doku
Grealish
Haaland

Have a go at them from the off.

Ederson
Akanji
Stones
Dias
Gvardiol
Rodri
Kovacic
Bernardo
Alvarez
Nunes
Haaland

Ortega and lewis naturally come in if ederson and stones aren't ready.

Kdb doesn't look fully fit after 2 weeks without a game, can't imagine he's ready to play again midweek, foden looked knackered too.

Doku is the more obvious option but villa play a really high line with not a lot of pace in defence, Nunes' running power could be a very potent weapon for us if we try and exploit the space and not just aim to push them back.

I'd keep grealish well away from this, villa fans will slaughter him every chance they get and it'll get to him.

Fail to win and it's curtains, I should be more confident of us winning this than I am. They'll pose a threat. I expect them to score, will we manage enough shots to outscore them?
Grealish played this fixture last season and was fine, and we won it 3-1. There's absolutely no reason to think he shouldn't play because the Villa fans will "get to him". He gets booed by all fans when City play away anyway. He's used to it, old club or not.

Villa will have seen what Arsenal did and double park their bus.

I suspect Grealish will be "injured" for this one.
Is the Grealish point a joke? I mean, I really hope it's not a serious point because it's that stupid. Grealish played the home fixture against Villa last season and was fine. Why do some people on here insist on literally inventing stuff to try and have it reflect poorly on Grealish? So weird.

Exactly, I’m not saying we’ll win the treble again nor am I expecting it, but I’d be stupid to give up on this team with so much more to play. Didn’t expect to see so many people say it’s over after drawing Arsenal. Wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy, but an injury to a vital player on Arsenal or Liverpool changes EVERYTHING, especially for arsenal imo. Still 25% left to play. It’s not even close to over.
These clowns will never learn.

They’re supporting the most mentally tough team ever to play a game of football in England but still they have no faith.

11-12 Arsenal (A) 0-1 it’s over

13-14 Liverpool (A) 2-3 it’s over

18-19 Newcastle (A) 1-2 it’s over

21-22 Palace (A) 0-0 it’s over

22-23 Forest (A) 1-1 it’s over

They’re either spineless or daft

These clowns will never learn.

They’re supporting the most mentally tough team ever to play a game of football in England but still they have no faith.

11-12 Arsenal (A) 0-1 it’s over

13-14 Liverpool (A) 2-3 it’s over

18-19 Newcastle (A) 1-2 it’s over

21-22 Palace (A) 0-0 it’s over

22-23 Forest (A) 1-1 it’s over

They’re either spineless or daft
11-12 - 90 minutes it’s over

18-19 - 27 minutes it’s over

21-22 - 65 minutes it’s over

Could be more final day drama this year!…

Is the Grealish point a joke? I mean, I really hope it's not a serious point because it's that stupid. Grealish played the home fixture against Villa last season and was fine. Why do some people on here insist on literally inventing stuff to try and have it reflect poorly on Grealish? So weird.
It is.

I'm a big fan of Jack and his attitude both on and off the pitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.