Aston Villa (H) - Wed 3rd April, 20:15 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how the hell we line up for this one.

I think 6 of the back 7 basically pick themselves, Kova being the one im not sure of.

I think KDB would be better coming on as a sub for maximum impact, Jackie will offer us more control than Doku so im going for him to start.

Would love to find a way of getting Alvarez in there as well.

------------------------Ortega---------------------
Lewis--------Akanji----------Dias------Gvardiol
----------------Rodri----------Kova----------------
Berny-----------------Foden------------Grealish
-----------------------Haaland--------------------
That is the team ,but if Stones is fit enough to start then Akanji at right back and Stones at centre back would be an option , nothing disparaging against Lewis he did Ok against the Goons but Akanji is the better defender.

That is the team ,but if Stones is fit enough to start then Akanji at right back and Stones at centre back would be an option , nothing disparaging against Lewis he did Ok against the Goons but Akanji is the better defender.
Hopefully Stones is fit enough. Duran is a big physical unit with a temper on him. Think Stones is better at duels with that type of striker than Akanji.

Nope, now it's Haaland of all people! Amazing that people are saying how much we miss Gundogan and Mahrez, whom if memory serves were considered dog sh*# by most for several seasons.
Yes, I can't recall a City first team regular getting more flak on here than Gundogan. That was until Mahrez signed!

My team for Villa.
986825a4a093b87ee3b1cc7dbeecf822.jpg

Newcastle 5-1 Aston Villa
Liverpool 3-0 Aston Villa
Chelsea 0-1 Aston Villa
Tottenham 1-2 Aston Villa
Rags 3-2 Aston Villa

Some of their away results this season.
They are nowhere near as strong away from home and without Watkins and McGinn I fancy our chances.

I bet most of us said that last season after we drew at home to Everton.

Having won the treble from there, anything is still possible with this team.
Exactly, I’m not saying we’ll win the treble again nor am I expecting it, but I’d be stupid to give up on this team with so much more to play. Didn’t expect to see so many people say it’s over after drawing Arsenal. Wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy, but an injury to a vital player on Arsenal or Liverpool changes EVERYTHING, especially for arsenal imo. Still 25% left to play. It’s not even close to over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.