Aston Villa (H) - Wed 3rd April, 20:15 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The 50 million FPL Managers that forgot to change their captain seeing this:

200w.gif

Gotta love the resident body language experts on here.
Im no expert, i just thought kev in particular looked fed up, you know like how people look at you when you try and make a smart remark

Im no expert, i just thought kev in particular looked fed up, you know like how people look at you when you try and make a smart remark
He looked like he was trying his fucking bollocks off to me. Probably frustrated at things not coming off. Probably knackered from running so hard. Fed up and poor body language my arse

Last edited:
He looked like he was trying his fucking bollocks off for me. Probably frustrated at things not coming off. Probably knackered from running so hard. Fed up and poor body language my arse
Clearly i was wrong, maybe he is just that tired

Im not ever so disappointed that kdb and haaland dont start, their body language against arsenal was well off tbf
Didn’t see that at all myself.

Just saw two players that were frustrated that nothing seemed to be coming off for them as they worked their bollocks off against a team kicking, shoving, and pulling them up and down the pitch, as the referee gave nonsensical explanation after nonsensical explanation as to why he wasn’t booking anyone for clear foul accumulation (sometimes in the same sequence of play) and/or straightforward yellow card offences.

I’m gutted. I had a fall earlier and went over on my ankle but thought I would be ok. However it’s too painful. Ok for meandering around the house but not for the pleasures of the stairs of CBL1.
Why can’t we do ‘Beam me up Scotty’ yet?
It’s not my week. :-( :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.