Aston Villa (H) - Wed 3rd April, 20:15 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m gutted. I had a fall earlier and went over on my ankle but thought I would be ok. However it’s too painful. Ok for meandering around the house but not for the pleasures of the stairs of CBL1.
Why can’t we do ‘Beam me up Scotty’ yet?
It’s not my week. :-( :-)
I won’t explain why, as it is too depressing a conversation right before a match, especially for an injured lass such as yourself.

Hope your ankle mends quickly!

At a guess.

------------------Ortega
Lewis---Akanji---Dias---Gavrdiol
------------Rodri-----Kovacic
Bernardo-----Foden--------Doku
------------------Alvarez

I'd like Grealish involved but don't think he's ready to start.

Didn’t see that at all myself.

Just saw two players that were frustrated that nothing seemed to be coming off for them as they worked their bollocks off against a team kicking, shoving, and pulling them up and down the pitch, as the referee gave nonsensical explanation after nonsensical explanation as to why he wasn’t booking anyone for clear foul accumulation (sometimes in the same sequence of play) and/or straightforward yellow card offences.
Okay okay i was wrong consider me corrected

At a guess.

------------------Ortega
Lewis---Akanji---Dias---Gavrdiol
------------Rodri-----Kovacic
Bernardo-----Foden--------Doku
------------------Alvarez

I'd like Grealish involved but don't think he's ready to start.
Is Haaland injured?

I’m gutted. I had a fall earlier and went over on my ankle but thought I would be ok. However it’s too painful. Ok for meandering around the house but not for the pleasures of the stairs of CBL1.
Why can’t we do ‘Beam me up Scotty’ yet?
It’s not my week. :-( :-)
Get in the treatment room with John.

C'mon City back to winning ways please. Just one last push now and you will make history with a 4th title on the run that will never be repeated.

No team plays brilliantly every game so the Arsenal result is an isolated one. To not score at home for the first time in 2.5 years is a fantastic record.

It'd be absolutely brilliant if City were to send out a message with a thumping 6 or 7 nil tonight. I fancy Luton to get a draw and Sheff Utd will be scrapping for a point tomorrow. Its not over yet. Up the blues...keep the faith.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.