Aston Villa (H) - Wed 3rd April, 20:15 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m gutted. I had a fall earlier and went over on my ankle but thought I would be ok. However it’s too painful. Ok for meandering around the house but not for the pleasures of the stairs of CBL1.
Why can’t we do ‘Beam me up Scotty’ yet?
It’s not my week. :-( :-)
Sorry to hear that Eccles. We need all the good-minded positive Blues we can get (plus I know you love your football)

I’m gutted. I had a fall earlier and went over on my ankle but thought I would be ok. However it’s too painful. Ok for meandering around the house but not for the pleasures of the stairs of CBL1.
Sounds like simulation to me

Yellow card for you !!

C'mon City back to winning ways please. Just one last push now and you will make history with a 4th title on the run that will never be repeated.

No team plays brilliantly every game so the Arsenal result is an isolated one. To not score at home for the first time in 2.5 years is a fantastic record.

It'd be absolutely brilliant if City were to send out a message with a thumping 6 or 7 nil tonight. I fancy Luton to get a draw and Sheff Utd will be scrapping for a point tomorrow. Its not over yet. Up the blues...keep the faith.
You are right in your positivity about us, but Luton and Sheff utd might be pushing it somewhat!

RICE (not Declan!)

Rest up and you’ll be back at the Etihad in no time :)

He looked like he was trying his fucking bollocks off to me. Probably frustrated at things not coming off. Probably knackered from running so hard. Fed up and poor body language my arse
I'm sure he tried his hardest but his contribution was small. He is struggling at the minute and perhaps old father time has caught up with him as he grasped me some years back now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.