Aston Villa (H) - Wed 3rd April, 20:15 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately mate some people feel a constant need to throw their toys out their cots and blame people. What a shit season we are having, fa cup semi final, 3 points off top of the league, champions league quarter final, 5 trophies in the year. Sometimes I hanker for being shit, at least the main our fan base used to have a stronger sense of loyalty and positivity. However I’m just going to continue enjoying the ride, miserable FOC that I am
You're right. Still in every competition, might not win any of them but it doesn't mean we're all of a sudden a really poor team. City fans are turning into everything we hated about them rag dick heads in the past.

Don't like the idea of dropping Haaland.
I know he hasn't been great of late but I would have played him in this one. I understand KDB sitting it out as he's going to need resting for some games but Haaland is young and, unless injured, I would start him. Alvarez works hard but doesn't have the pace to get behind their defence, nor the presence in the box to get on the end of many crosses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.