Aston Villa (H) - Wed 3rd April, 20:15 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally agree with you . He tried is heart out just wasn't his day
Unfortunately mate some people feel a constant need to throw their toys out their cots and blame people. What a shit season we are having, fa cup semi final, 3 points off top of the league, champions league quarter final, 5 trophies in the year. Sometimes I hanker for being shit, at least the main our fan base used to have a stronger sense of loyalty and positivity. However I’m just going to continue enjoying the ride, miserable FOC that I am

Alvarez up top and Foden behind him, I don’t see a problem with that. Alvarez will be keen to put in a good performance.
He has it in his locker and he needs to put some very mediocre performances behind him. Hopefully a little rest will see him back to his best

I’m gutted. I had a fall earlier and went over on my ankle but thought I would be ok. However it’s too painful. Ok for meandering around the house but not for the pleasures of the stairs of CBL1.
Why can’t we do ‘Beam me up Scotty’ yet?
It’s not my week. :-( :-)
Hope you feel better soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.