Aston Villa (H) - Wed 3rd April, 20:15 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really tough game ahead. Many Villa's players are injured (glad Watkins it out cause of counters), but we have our share of problems too. We need to win at this point, no doubt. For the points, but for the morale as well.

I dont believe LFC or Arsenal will be on a crazy run, but still, no guarantees we are going to be on one. Home games are must wins.

We really had not been poor against Arsenal. Its been quite dominant display actually against one of the top teams in the world atm. Dont let media and rivals fool you or at least entirely.

Personally think the scenario, that we up the gear and gonna look stronger during the most important stage of the season is more likely, than the opposite. But lets enjoy and see.

Yeah we're so poor at the minute that the team in second place come and parked the bus and resorted to fouling and minimal possession......And the team in first got a draw with us at their place via a penalty.

Too many of our fans are falling for the media narrative. Yeah being 3rd isn't ideal, but we're only 3 points behind with 9 games to go. The landscape could look a lot different by Sunday night, we've seem enough footy to know that.

As I mentioned above, our fans also falling for the narrative Haaland is out of form because he didn't score vs Arsenal and The Dippers, when in the games before that he scored 10 goals in all competitions within about 4-5 weeks of returning from injury. Tell me another player in the country that scored 10 goals within about a month...

Things aren't perfect but our fans shouldn't fall for the media bollocks just because they want to Dippers and Klopp to win it.

Somehow Doku looks older and wiser than 21 so it is well worth the reminder that he's just a kid. He's got plenty of time to mature and learn more of Pep's ways.
I think the kid is really trying too hard to impress, and his end product is suffering as a result. I’m pretty sure once he calms down a bit we will start to see the best of him and goals and assists will start to come good.

Be a tough game this, need to keep their wingers quiet - it's been made a bit easier by the fact they don't have Watkins.

Ortega

Lewis (presuming Stones can't start)
Dias
Akanji
Gvardiol

Kovacic
Rodri

Foden
KDB
Grealish

Haaland

Some goals for Big Erl wouldn't go a miss.

Some of these team selections are baffling?! No chance for rest for our main guys unfortunately now, maybe subbed off earlier if we can get a decent lead but all must win games?

Techno Viking, fed by Jackie boy will destroy Villa tonight.

Can't wait for Erling to tell TNT to fuck off after
We need Bonsai Viking tonight !

Attachments

• 189464_Viking watering a bonsai tree__ _xl-1024-v1-0.png
    189464_Viking watering a bonsai tree__ _xl-1024-v1-0.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 3
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.