Aston Villa Thread - 2023/24

Scary that though isn’t it? Bloody Villa top of the premier league and they beat us!
And another unexpected in form side, drop points at home to the bottom side in the Premier League.
Lots of twists and turns in the road to come for all sides.
That's what makes football such an unpredictable and exciting game.

Last edited:
I don't really want villa anywhere near the top. Their fans are right Bellends as it is and can only imagine scouse like levels of unbearableness were they to become successful.

However, they're fractionally preferable to an arsenal and comfortably preferable to the dippers so I almost want them to be in the mix just in case we can't pick up form quick enough to retain our title.

Sheffield Utd at home a win to go top and...
They went 1-0 down late on and only equalised deep into injury time...
Do I detect a slight bottle iob...

Last edited:
I detect their honeymoon start to the season fading away.

Prince William's team, enough said. I also had a row with a Villian in Sainsbury's car park once over parking spaces. She was wearing a Villa shirt with "Muller" on the front alongside a Villa beanie.

I felt like saying to her "It looks like you're the problem with your love of Villa".

I detect their honeymoon start to the season fading away.

Prince William's team, enough said. I also had a row with a Villian in Sainsbury's car park once over parking spaces. She was wearing a Villa shirt with "Muller" on the front alongside a Villa beanie.

I felt like saying to her "It looks like you're the problem with your love of Villa".

That was probably a Bayern shirt worn the wrong way round.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.