Aston Villa V Man City pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would start with Dzeko & Aguero up front. Was the Stoke game the first time Jovetic & Aguero started a game together? The 2 of them didn't exactly hit it off that game, I would rather start them together to work on a partnership in a so called lesser game ie. Newcastle in league cup. Jovetic on the bench,coming on in 2nd half for Dzeko or Aguero would be how I would go and what I expect Pelli to do.

0-2 City

The Ledge said:
Taking Mrs Ledge away for a romantic weekend in Pitlochry... anyone know any decent boozers where I can watch the game?
Romantic weekend and you're allowed to go and watch City in the boozer!
You must have an understanding missus!

bluemoon98 said:
Pubs for away fans around villa park will let in in under 16s?

The Witton Arms about 5 minutes from the ground does. I have been in the there for the last few years with my young lad. Think they charge a couple of quid to get in but they usually let my son in for nothing.

MeatHunterrr said:
Marvin said:
Gabriel said:
Is there any news on Fernando's return? The Roma game came too soon, apparently, but does anyone know if he'll be fit for this one?
He was pictured training with the squad before the Roma game. That suggests he's close
Pellegrini said he is available for Villa, atleast according to MEN before Roma game.

Thank you. Would like to see him and Fernandinho together, freeing Toure up to attack.

We need to win. Chelsea and Arsenal have already beat them 3 - 0. Fairly happy with our League form apart from the Stoke game. Just hope last nights game form doesn't carry over. Would like Milner and Lampard to play as Ya Ya will think its a walkover and just go through the motions

WITTON ARMS, Birmingham, B6, 6NS, Welcomes all Man City fans to Use our pub, Before and After Villa Game, Kids Welcome, 1 minute walk from Witton Station, to Witton Arms, and 2 Minute Walk to Villa Park....All Welcome....Spread the Word...

Marvin said:
ox-blue said:
If Yaya starts we are in trouble
Thought he has been better in recent games. Certainly made an effort last night only his end product was poor.

he will come good again

----------------------Hart
Zabaleta---Mangala--Kompany--Kolarov
----------Fernandinho--Yaya
---------------Silva----Milner
------------Dzeko--Aguero

I'd play Fernando if he's fit.

Sagna may come into consideration, but he has been poor when I've seen him

What game were you watching ????

The Ledge said:
Taking Mrs Ledge away for a romantic weekend in Pitlochry... anyone know any decent boozers where I can watch the game?
No idea if the football is on but The Moulin has its own brewery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.