Aston Villa V Man City pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
dom said:
Marvin said:
ox-blue said:
If Yaya starts we are in trouble
Thought he has been better in recent games. Certainly made an effort last night only his end product was poor.

he will come good again

----------------------Hart
Zabaleta---Mangala--Kompany--Kolarov
----------Fernandinho--Yaya
---------------Silva----Milner
------------Dzeko--Aguero

I'd play Fernando if he's fit.

Sagna may come into consideration, but he has been poor when I've seen him

What game were you watching ????
I thought he put a shift in and made a few of his usual trade mark runs that we have barely seen this season, yet just when it was opening up and you thought this is it, his final ball was poor.

I didn't say he had a good game, but I thought every blue put a shift in. Early doors we let Roma have the initiative, and they were working hard, but by the end of the game I couldn't fault the effort. I was bemoaning the passing at half time, and before I heard Pellegrini say likewise after the game

Marvin said:
dom said:
Marvin said:
Thought he has been better in recent games. Certainly made an effort last night only his end product was poor.

he will come good again

----------------------Hart
Zabaleta---Mangala--Kompany--Kolarov
----------Fernandinho--Yaya
---------------Silva----Milner
------------Dzeko--Aguero

I'd play Fernando if he's fit.

Sagna may come into consideration, but he has been poor when I've seen him

I thought he put a shift in and made a few of his usual trade mark runs that we have barely seen this season, yet just when it was opening up and you thought this is it, his final ball was poor.

I didn't say he had a good game, but I thought every blue put a shift in. Early doors we let Roma have the initiative, and they were working hard, but by the end of the game I couldn't fault the effort. I was bemoaning the passing at half time, and before I heard Pellegrini say likewise after the game

Yaya is way off form ATM .

... there needs to be clarity in the club that no-one's first team place is sacrosanct... if Yaya is not on form he needs dropping and/or counselling .. the guy has been a passenger this season so far, sorry.. I wish it wasn't true

dom said:
Marvin said:
dom said:

Yaya is way off form ATM .

... there needs to be clarity in the club that no-one's first team place is sacrosanct... if Yaya is not on form he needs dropping and/or counselling .. the guy has been a passenger this season so far, sorry.. I wish it wasn't true
By his high standards he's below par. No argument there

I think we're better off playing him, and let him get his game back.

Hart
Zabaleta
Kompany
Mangala
Kolarov
Milner
Fernandinho
Yaya
Silva
Jovetic
Dzeko

Can see us loosing this one 2-1

dave bacuzzi wrote:
Make Silva captain of this team not Kompany

???????????????????????

Kompany is a great defender but Silva is a great brain.

dave bacuzzi said:

Why not, I can just see him in the tunnel, sticking his chest out, clapping his hands, "come on lads let's fuckin' have em!"

He might need a box to stand on though so the players at the back can see him.

dave bacuzzi said:
dave bacuzzi wrote:

???????????????????????

Kompany is a great defender but Silva is a great brain.

So you would tell Vinny what, exactly? Not good enough son? I know it's all in front of you and you can see it, but we're giving it to the wee Spanish lad, just because, well, you know, he's decent now and again, unlike you who is.............

Sorry, sleep it off and come up with another one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.