Aston Villa Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike N said:
I wonder what strip we will wear tomorrow?
I think it will be the third kit option. The one with blue and grey stripes (I think those are the colors) Only reason is cause West Ham's kit is pretty similar to Villa's and that is the one we wore when we went to West Ham back in November.

If we play a 5 man midfield why not play Nasri in the CAM position where Rodwell played last time? That is more of his natural role and what he is best at. We could have Silva/Milner on the wings, with the usual support in the back.

21MCFC21 said:
If we play a 5 man midfield why not play Nasri in the CAM position where Rodwell played last time? That is more of his natural role and what he is best at. We could have Silva/Milner on the wings, with the usual support in the back.

Yaya was playing the CAM against Chelsea, however I do agree with you.
Nasri should be given a couple more chances to prove his worth in his natural position behind the striker. He'll have to step up a lot if he really wants to play.

I sincerely hope that we don't go into this game expecting to win without matching the commitment of a team facing the prospect of relegation. I was at the game last season and it was a tight 1-0 victory thanks to a Lescott header. I actually think they have better players this year.

I wouldn't change much from the team that won last week. We have to fight as if our lives depend on it. Mancini has a penchant for surprising team selections. Could be a game for Nasri to start?

Pressure is on us,we're looking behind us now rather than trying to catch manchester van persie,if we play with the same intensity aas chelsea we should have a repeat of the home fixture score!!
Villa arn't where they are by accident,they're low on confidence but will obviously raise their game by a 1000% against the champions(like we used to do pre take over!!)
I'll be pissed if we don't make up the goal difference a bit on rag central tonight so am going with villa 1 city 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.